C6 CAREER DEVELOPMENT
"Taking the security industry standards to a new level"
We are currently seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
The learning environment is unique and requires a different mindset, which balances "Courtesy and Compliance" in a way that helps teachers, staff, and students feel safe. Now more than ever the mission of securing our nations private sector is top priority.
No other company provides the same level of "customer service" oriented agents with the dynamic skills required to handle extremely threatening scenarios. This balance of "Service and Safety" is taught from day one at our Physical Security Specialist Academy.
Covered 6 has been tasked with the overall strategy, training, and staffing of critical personnel for several high profile corporations in the aerospace. These technically sensitive companies require highly trained personnel to fulfill the daily security requirements.
Covered 6 provides cargo security at a "security clearance" level for aerospace, corporate and private clients. We employ both armed or unarmed, uniformed or covert transport security personnel for deployment by land, sea or air.
C6 is a group of highly experienced subject matter experts that have backgrounds in law enforcement, military, legal community and corporate security. These leaders create a modern approach to the current security crisis facing our industry.
DGP International provides full service security solutions for private residences. Our staff tasked with estate security positions may provide physical security of the estate, cyber security monitoring, or executive protection to high risk persons.
Covered 6 is a professional security and training company that provides global services. We are looking for select candidates that will be selected to join our Special Projects Team to provide both physical and mobile transport services across the country. We also have multiple estate and executive protection positions with our affiliate companies who hire our trained candidates.
Duties, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Physical Security and Mobile vehicle operations
- Investigate and prepare incident reports on suspicious activity, accident/incidents
- Vigilance during extended shifts
- Assist our clients in mechanical operations and logistics
- Ability to cordially interact and communicate with the public, co-workers and clients
- Effective oral, written and communication skills
- Ability to asses and react effectively in demanding situations
Education, Licenses, Certificates:
- Must possess a Physical Security Specialist (PSS) Certificate or Equivalent
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license
- Must possess a current BSIS guard card (if not training is available)
- First Aid and Medical Training (provided)
Contact a Company Representative:
PRIVATE SECURITY ACADEMY
Covered 6 also offers our exclusive 5 week academy and training program.
If you are a Veteran you may be able to get this course for FREE with use of tuition assistance.