"There are only two types of companies, those that have been hacked and those that will be."
Evolving Threats Require Smarter Cybersecurity Solutions
As the cyber threat landscape evolves with escalating speed, it takes smarter cybersecurity services to successfully protect your organization. With the right combination of cyber defense solutions and information security technology, you can operate more successfully in a world where everything is increasingly linked together.
As a market-leading provider of end-to-end cybersecurity solutions, C6 partners with organizations to plan, build and run successful cybersecurity programs. Our methodology provides actionable steps to secure systems more effectively and provide recommendations to improve compliance with a wide variety of regulatory frameworks. This includes:
Breach simulation services that depart from traditional testing methodologies to simulate an attacker's actions, including the use of subterfuge, distraction and social engineering, with the goal of highlighting the impact of a breach to your organization.
Vulnerability assessments to identify, quantify and rank vulnerabilities based on the risk they pose.
Network monitoring with 24hr fusion center and incident response.
Penetration testing, where our security experts attempt to breach the information security controls of your organization using the same tools and techniques that real-world attackers employ.
By partnering with C6 to help stop the next cyber threat, you can identify points of failure in existing systems, close pathways of attack and re-mediate vulnerabilities to reduce risk and meet compliance requirements.
The Right Cybersecurity Service
Choosing the right cybersecurity company is critical. You need a partner with deep expertise in defending against a growing universe of threats. You need a partner with broad experience to fill in whatever gaps exist in your security capabilities and know-how. And you need a partner with valuable connections to leading cybersecurity organizations that enable you to put together the perfect mix of defenses for your unique security challenges.
When seeking a partner with cybersecurity services to simplify and enhance information security, more of the world’s leading organizations today turn to C6.
Cybersecurity Protection from C6
We offer information security consulting and security services that span the entire cybersecurity space. From defining strategy and identifying threats to deploying the right technology and ensuring operational readiness, C6 helps clients plan, build and run more successful cybersecurity protection programs.
Our large and highly skilled team of security professionals includes subject matter experts and thought leaders who together have served clients of various size clients across multiple industries. Their unrivaled passion for pioneering new security solutions enables our clients to benefit from leading-edge computer security services.
C6 Cyber Security Services
- Organizational Security Posture Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments for:
Networks, Systems, or Servers, Enterprise wide
- Penetration Testing for:
Networks, Systems, or Servers, Enterprise wide, Social Engineering Testing (i.e., the Human element)
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Policy Training
- Security Policy Auditing, Creation, and Consulting
- Forensics Analysis
- OSINT (Open Source Intel)
- Incident Response
- Monitoring Services for:
Security, Operations Networks, Critical Servers
- Technology Integration
Eight Questions Every Business and Government Leader Should Be Able to Answer in Order to Defend Against Reputational Damage and Liability for Cyber Breaches - Click to see if you are protected
1. How many, and what types of Cyber Incidents do we detect in a typical week? What is the threshold of unusual activity for notifying this Board or Commission?
2. When are we as an organization required to give notice of a cyber incident? To who is such notice given, and what is the threshold for that level of notice?
3. How comprehensive is our Cyber Incident Response Plan? How often is it tested? What results are shared with this Board or Commission?
4. Does our organization have an internal Cyber Incident Response Committee, and, if so, who is on it?
5. As to the cybersecurity now in place, does it protect both data systems (IT) and operating control systems (SCADA devices-- supervisory control and data acquisition)?
6. Does our organization have an employee cybersecurity awareness policy?
7. How does our current Cybersecurity Program apply Industry Standards and Best Practices? For situational awareness, are these standards and practices shared with the Board members or Commissioners?
8. Does our organization track and take appropriate responsive steps in light of Dept. of Homeland Security and other relevant federal agency guidelines and alerts on cybersecurity?
Your Cybersecurity Roadmap
Securing your organization requires a forward-thinking cybersecurity roadmap. At C6, we develop security strategies and programs to better support your business goals by combining security expertise with a clear understanding of your business needs and the current state of security programs. Our bench of security experts provides clear insight and extensive experience to help you design security strategy and policy for your information security framework.
We partner with your organization to develop a cybersecurity roadmap to protect your current environment, while also supporting day-to-day operations, revenue goals and future growth. This includes:
- Development of security strategies aligned to business goals.
- Identification of gaps and managing risk and allocation of resources to address them.
- Assessment of current program state and development of a cybersecurity roadmap to mature your security programs.
- Implementation of leading security practices and execution of your security strategy.
To help you design and implement an effective cybersecurity strategy, we offer a suite of solutions that includes:
- Program development. Our team can help you define, articulate and communicate your security vision.
- Digital strategy. We can help to optimize your existing infrastructure and select the technologies and security strategies most appropriate for your digital security programs.
- Advisory services. We offer on-demand resources, guidance and services provided by former CISOs and security professionals to help you elevate your current security program